No Grease Barber School reviews applications and admits students on a monthly basis. General Information, Pre-Enrollment Information and School Catalog are made available onsite. The following process must be followed by students seeking admission:
- Complete a No Grease School Application.
- Return a completed application packet to No Grease Barber School. Application packets are accepted on a continuous basis and are due 2 weeks prior to start date.
- Completed No Grease Barber School Application
- Copy of a valid photo I.D. (driver’s license or state issued identification)
- Copy of high school diploma, GED or its equivalent.
- A copy of your criminal background report is required from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. If you have sexual offenses please contact the NCBOBE directly.
After completion of the above items prospective student will be contacted for an Enrollment Appointment.